[Marxism] Healthcare Follies

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Jul 5 16:47:46 MDT 2008

I am getting ready to leave for my final summer trip to Las Vegas, where it will be
appearing with a host of conservative luminaries, such as Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Steve
Forbes, Christopher Hitchens, and Dinesh D'Souza.  I will be in two debates
beginning next Thursday.  David Himmelstein and I will be debating single-payer with
John Mackey, the head of Whole Foods and John Goodman, the man who invented health
savings accounts.  Here is what I whipped up today.  I would very much appreciate
any comments.
http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com/2008/07/05/healthcare-follies

The second debate will concern the nature of freedom.  There, I will be debating
John Mackey again and two others whom I do not know.  I will call for help again on
that one is in his I get something prepared.  Here is the website for the
conference.

http://freedomfest.com/
 --
Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University Chico, CA 95929

Tel. 530-898-5321
E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu