[Marxism] Joaquin Bustelo on FARC

Joaquín Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 20:02:35 MDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 5:00 PM, S. Artesian <sartesian at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Let me see if I have this right:
>
> Joaquin argues, 3 weeks ago, that all natural imbalances could  be put right
> if we just got rid of all the white people by dropping nukes on the USA,
> Europe, and Japan [sic!], and/or by developing or finding some plague that
> only targets whites and setting it loose on the melanin-deprived/challenged
> of the species...
>
> ...And now we are supposed to believe, accept, concur with his humanitarian
> feelings toward Ingrid Bentacourt and his oppositon to the inhumane behavior
> of the FARC???

I have to apologize to Sartesian for taxing his obviously limited
intellectual capacity through literary devices like hnyperbole and
irony to make political points. Since I'm unlikely to change my errant
ways at my age, I suggest he try brain surgery (having some installed)
or, in the alternative, stop reading my posts.

Joaquín