[Marxism] Healthcare Follies

Jon Flanders jonflanders at jflan.net
Sun Jul 6 05:00:00 MDT 2008

I just read Michael's paper and think it a very good riposte to the free
marketeers.

Since these folks are much like religious fanatics I doubt he will
change many minds at the conference, however.

Fortunately, in my experience, most working people, even quite
conservative ones, are almost communist on this question. They are far
ahead of the Democrat's position on health care, that's for sure.

Jon Flanders