[Marxism] Letter to Desmond Tutu concerning President Robert Mugabe

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 6 17:44:39 MDT 2008

Gee, I thought those riots against undocumented African immigrants
were racist pogroms. Louis, apparently, thinks that it was working
class activism. Thanks for the clarification. It's very helpful.

What Kerala, Ghana and Tanzania, who never had a system of racist
apartheid like South Africa had,  has to do with any of this is
entirely unclear.

Walter Lippmann
Olympia, Washington
LOUIS PROYECT writes:
Not only does Walter the Los Angeles Dodger evade the points I made
about Kerala, Ghana and Tanzania, he now makes a scapegoat out of
South African workers while allowing the corrupt ANC bourgeoisie off the hook.

Disgusting.

     "Cuba - Un Paraíso bajo el bloqueo"