[Marxism] Obama Fisa

abu hartal abuhartal at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 6 22:40:12 MDT 2008

Eli,
It's well known that the Bill of Rights cannot be trusted to the American
public. It's Rovian for you to put the point as if Americans want
to be spied on secretly. Of course they are not for that. They however
do not oppose infringements on liberty made in the name of fighting
terrorism. This has proven true in England, too.
To Michael: I made my point badly. I meant to say that
Obama could say with some credibility that he had not
pandered just to get votes. But his FISA vote does
hurt his image.