[Marxism] A massive blow to Counterpunch's credibility

Stuart Munckton stuartmunckton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 20:54:14 MDT 2008

I take Fred''s comments on a more nuanced reading of the situation -
depending on what the FARC do. Fidel Castro (and of course Chavez) made the
call for the FARC to release their prisoners, Fred provides useful context.

--
"The free market is perfectly natural... do you think I am some kind of
dummy?" - Jarvis Cocker