[Marxism] What really happened in Colombia

W. Galusso wgalusso at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 03:22:31 MDT 2008

I took the article as an alternative possible  explanation (the tittel includes a "?"). I'm not sure tt other involved (than Farc's) are specially interested in put in question the "official information".
However both versions results  very confuse in my view. I have no idea of "what really happened".

wg

W. Galusso
Sätra Torg 16/1
12738 Skärholmen
Sverige-Sweden
Tel: (08) 51970435
Cel: 073 949 5064

---This is odd... then why are these Swiss and French negotiators not
spilling the beans? Or have they? It seems that they are the only ones
who can corroborate this version.

Send list submissions to: Marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu
Set your options at:
http://lists.econ.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/wgalusso%40yahoo.com