[Marxism] Soliz Rada: Bolivia-Regroup the Patriotic Movement

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 8 07:33:15 MDT 2008

No surpise I'm sure, but I think the comment is irrelevant.  What is
relevant is the insight into the foundering of MAS.  And Bolivia now
supports the occupation of Haiti?  Is this what is meant by regional
integration-- where Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Brazil (and China) all
support the US/UN's invasion of Haiti and everybody shuts up about it?