[Marxism] query

David Thorstad binesi at gvtel.com
Thu Jul 10 08:09:13 MDT 2008

Hello,
I am curious to know if I violated some rule of the Marxism list by
sending the Jame Petras critique of Fidel Castro, which has not yet been
posted. Was it too long? It seemed shorter than some other items I've
seen. Is there a list of rules to follow before posting?
    Even though the piece was pro-FARC, and I would be more critical of
the FARC, plus think Fidel made a few good points, it seemed to me that
the list readers would find the piece of some interest.
David