[Marxism] FARC Hostage Scenario

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 18:26:01 MDT 2008

JB asks:
"Which raises the obvious question -- why are you sending us this as
opposed to, say, random ads from Craig's list or scrambled word lists
based on the sports pages of the San Francisco Examiner?"

Gee, maybe I'll try that next time. Maybe it will elicit a more civil response
from you than this crap.

Excuse me if you have already issued the last word and no one needs to read
anything more. I should have remembered.