[Marxism] Operation Fangio

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Sun Jul 13 11:59:06 MDT 2008

Guten Tag Néstor Gorojovsky,

am Samstag, 12. Juli 2008 um 17:56 schrieben Sie:

> Juan Manuel Fangio was, by the time of the kidnapping, a famous
> Formula 1 driver who had won more World Championships than any other
> at his time. He was the first one in winning 5 championships. The film
> is an Argentinean film, neither extremely good nor murderous, with
> Darío Grandinetti, a good actor as a Fangio he composes quite
> realistically.

  The kidnapping might have saved Fangio's live -- the race (btw on
  the Malecon) was marred by a deadly accident, in which Fangio might
  also have been drawn in.

  BTW, I tried to find facts about this race in the "GP Encyclopedia"
  at <http://www.grandprix.com/gpe/raceresults1958.html>, but that
  didn't show a race in Cuba.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen