[Marxism] Armando Hart on Barack Obama

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:59:52 MDT 2008

"Barak Obama, the Democratic Party candidate in the next United States
election, has declared that if he wins, he will rescind the standing
provisions, dictated by the Bush administration in that country, which
impede economic operations for travel to our soil."

Where do people get this nonsense? Barack Obama has "declared" no such thing;
indeed, he has declared the opposite. He has declared only that he will allow
Cuban-Americans with relatives in Cuba to travel to Cuba once per year, and
NOTHING MORE. He has made PERFECTLY CLEAR that he will make NO OTHER CHANGES
until and unless Cuba makes "concessions" to his liking.

The article itself is quite interesting, but I wish its description of Obama's
intentions had been more accurate.