[Marxism] McKinney, Greens, Liberals

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 20:08:30 MDT 2008

Craig, I find it interesting that you focused on this older exchange
and chose not to answer any of the essential points Alex made about
the nature of the convention in a later post.

I do honestly wish the McKinney campaign well, but have never had any
evidence myself for much confidence in it.  This isn't because of the
candidate but because of the totally chaotic and disjointed nature of
the campaign.  I addressed this, raising concerns which you and other
McKinney supporters have also chosen to ignore.

Your threats aside--they actually resolve nothing--time will tell
whether the GPUS (and McKinney) have made good choices.

Best to you all!
Mark L.