[Marxism] books for kids

Jacob Levich jlevich at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 14 20:11:40 MDT 2008

Thanks to all for the terrific leads. By the way, I agree that ideological
correctness isn't what's desirable here. My son despises anything that's
preachy or self-consciously didactic. In school he gets a steady diet of
pwogwessive pabulum. Eg., he's been force-fed Martin Luther King
hagiographies over and over again, to the point where his eyes glaze over
when the subject arises. Kids really get this stuff drilled into them now.

jake