[Marxism] Significance of McKinney-Clemente and Obama campaigns

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 20:26:02 MDT 2008

Mike Friedman <mikedf at amnh.org> wrote:

> an Obama victory would be
> progressive, that "poke in the eye..." you talk about, not merely to
> avowed white supremacists, but to a system of white supremacy.

Then, that system of white supremacy had contributed hundreds of
millions of dollars to poke itself in the eye.  That's not impossible.
 The world is full of contradictions.

But let's explore the evidence for such a contradiction.

Because, if true, aren't we wasting time with Nader, McKinney, Moore, etc.?

ML