[Marxism] Elizabethan Puritans

Isaac Curtis isaac.curtis.pitt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 23:35:13 MDT 2008

Hill comes a little late, Morton I (ought to but) have not read, and
George Anthony I do not know. Hill has to be the best starting place,
though, because many of the seventeenth-century dynamics he wrote
about were connected to sixteenth century ruptures. Vol. 2 of his
Collected Works is on religion and politics, and of course there is
The World Turned Upside Down. Both will be available in most any
library, and TWTUD should be in any bookstore reprinted or inexpensive
used online. Still, there's got to be something better suited to the
subject... (please pass it along when you find it)

Respectfully,
Isaac
(isaac.curtis.pitt at gmail.com)/

--