[Marxism] Operation Fangio

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 16 08:33:18 MDT 2008

In the aftermath of the recent hostage releases in Colombia, and of
Fidel and Chavez calling for the remaining hostages to be released,
CubaNews readers should find this article about Operation Fangio,
the kidnapping operation conducted by the July 26th movement quite
Interesting.

Previously CubaNews had shared Armando Hart's review of the book:
http://www.walterlippmann.com/docs413.html

GRANMA
April 20, 2006
Operation Fangio

What did Fangio think of his kidnapping? “We learned from him the
exact words he said the day his kidnappers released him: that if it
had been for an important cause, as an Argentinean he agreed with the
action. I think he understood his captors and accepted as a gentleman
their good treatment and affection."

FULL
http://www.walterlippmann.com/docs555.html
A CubaNews translation. Edited by Walter Lippmann.

"Cuba - Un Paraíso bajo el bloqueo"