[Marxism] Behold the wonders of the Donkey-Elephant Janus.

Dbachmozart at aol.com Dbachmozart at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 14:36:30 MDT 2008

comment from Empire Burlesque blog -
<_http://www.chris-floyd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1565&It
emid=135_
(http://www.chris-floyd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1565&Itemid=135) >

With  the recent FISA legislation passage, can ANYONE still maintain that
there is  some sort of meaningful difference between Obama (and any other Donkey)
and Bush  (or any other Elephant) where your and my civil rights are
concerned?

If  we have no civil rights, what good is all the "hope" and "change"
promised by  Obama? Surely his offered "hope" isn't one for "change" of the situation
 regarding our civil rights -- look at where he just voted IN FAVOR OF the
continued fiasco known as FISA.

All of you out there -- please stop  supporting the fantasy of Obama being an
agent of change. Accept the fact that  things are irreparably broken in the
Federal Government leadership. Start  thinking of how you'd like to see things
changed. And then start working for  that set of changes.

Barack Obama isn't the man for the change. Nor is  John McCain. And it's very
likely that NOBODY who is elected through the current  process will be
interested in mounting any sort of meaningful change. That's why  the process must
be seen as irreparably broken -- because that's what it is!

“We have it in our power to begin the world  over again” –Thomas Paine