[Marxism] A state funeral for Thatcher and Blair NOW!

Stuart Munckton stuartmunckton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 02:34:37 MDT 2008

Well, there is a Facebook groups that fits Fred's demands, called "We'll
only pay for a state funeral for Thatcher if she is buried
alive<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19640827930>"
in response. One thing about Facebook is it allows for that sort of
immediate response.

There is a very popular longer-standing one entitled "Street party when
Thatcher dies <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2225383734>", (which
has nearly 6000 members) advocting , well what the title suggests.

Stuart