[Marxism] Because He’s Black: Race, the Ruling Class, the Left, and Obama

Ruthless Critic of All that Exists ok.president+marxml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:24:41 MDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:
> Ruthless Critic of All that Exists wrote:
>>
>> A FIFTY-YEAR gap? Are you sure this is not a typo?
>>
>> What are the actual figures (for each group)?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> -Sayan.
>
> That surely must be a typo. I have never been that impressed with Z
> Magazine's editorial standards. Probably they think that worrying about
> such typos is a sign that you are an evil coordinator.

Unfortunately this kind of slackness makes the left look bad, and
gives ammunition to centrists (not to speak of right-wingers)  that
the left's claims are not to be trusted.

By the way, it was mentioned here by someone that Walter doesn't
always reads what he posts here. I think this is an example of this.
Walter, everything that gets posted to Marxmail gets archived for all
posterity. It really is responsible to at least read what we post
here, before posting -- exaggerated claims make Marxists look bad. If
you read the article, you'd have caught that sentence before posting.