[Marxism] Because He's Black: Race, the Ruling Class, the Left, and Obama

Ruthless Critic of All that Exists ok.president+marxml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:53:32 MDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 11:24 AM, S. Artesian <sartesian at earthlink.net> wrote:
> And, according to the Center for Disease Control, Asian-American women have
> the highest life expectancy of 85.3 years--

I found the black and white figures (for 2006):

New Record for U.S. Life Expectancy
CDC: Babies Born in 2004 Have Life Expectancy of 77.9 Years
By Miranda Hitti
WebMD Health News Reviewed by Louise Chang, MD

April 19, 2006 -- U.S. life expectancy continues to rise, reaching a
new record in 2004, according to the CDC.

[...]

Life expectancy for whites was five years greater than that of blacks.

Life expectancy for black and white men and women was as follows:

Black male: 69.8 years
White male: 75.7 years
Black female: 76.5 years
White female: 80.8 years

All black and white adults hit record highs in life expectancy, the CDC states.