[Marxism] 'Tenured radical' tries to revive professors group

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Thu Jul 17 12:18:02 MDT 2008

It's not clear from the article that they intend to recruit adjuncts. In
fact, it points out that, "some graduate students are concerned the
campaign against using adjunct faculty will leave them with no jobs at
all." While, as you say, that "campaign" is doomed to failure with these
capitalist institutions, what they're left with is a union of the elite.
An AMA.