[Marxism] 'Tenured radical' tries to revive professors group

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:38:36 MDT 2008

I see.  Howard Zinn was okay because he ran study circles when he was
18 even though he became a professor.  However, I'm wasting my life
because, after running study circles when I was 18, I became a
professor.

Hmm.  Well, no matter....

However, on the question of revolutionary secret societies in the
mid-19th century, I'm just curious to know if you have ever actually
read enough of Marx to guess at what sort of organizations he joined?
What sort of organizational model it used?  What he recruited from?
What he polemicized against?

ML