[Marxism] Review of a Mark Lause book

La Sainte lasainte at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 17 17:39:19 MDT 2008

I find your response to be very odd. You are telling us to function politically in an historic vacuum. Why not then, forget about the Russian Revolution? It is irrelevant to our present 21st century class struggle. And we should forget about the French Revolution and the Paris Commune. They happened so long ago. And this is not to mention the first American Revolution. And if the National Reform Association is irrelevant, then the American Civil War and Reconstruction should also be ignored.

Let's forget about all the histories of class struggles. It don't mean nuthin' to us.

Cherie