[Marxism] Che Guevara - Myth and reality

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 19 20:57:13 MDT 2008

No asks, expects, or wants anyone to swoon.  We do expect an analysis a bit
more sophisticated, a bit more materialist, than the old "flaws of human
nature" that you offer.

That argument, highly unoriginal, is at core nothing but an apology for
keeping the status quo, which of course means supporting rapid
deterioration.