[Marxism] What did Lenin learn from Hegel?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Jul 20 13:02:59 MDT 2008

Jeff Rubard wrote:

> If you didn't know, you can read the *Philosophical Noteboks* at the MIA:

What comes through strogly i the Philosophical Noteboks is that readig
and reactingn to Hegel simply invigorated thinking.

Beyond that, the best (I would almost say the only useful) commentaries
on Marx's Critique of Political Economy are written by those steeped in
Hegel.

I've never read Hegel myself, but were I 20+ years younger and know what
Iknow how I would read both Hegel and some of the major commentaries
carefully.

Carrol