[Marxism] Demonstrate to Stop the Eviction of Rubie Curl-Pinkins!

Pance Stojkovski pance at rogers.com
Mon Jul 21 11:36:37 MDT 2008

--- Charles Brown wrote:
> Why is Countrywide and their law firm Trott & Trott evicting a
> 72-year-old disabled woman from her home of 45 years, rather than
> accepting full payment for the house?
... snip...
> Stop the Eviction of Rubie Curl-Pinkins!  Fight for the passage of
> SB 1306 to Stop Foreclosures in Michigan!  Join the demonstration
> this Friday.
>
> Moratorium NOW! Coalition to Stop Foreclosures and Evictions

One of the questions I have is where is the working class fightback
during this economic crisis? Where are the big muscular men who stand
up to scabs during a strike? Well, it apperars that not all those
affected by this crisis are able-bodied assembly line workers. Many
of those affected are, as in this case, old, disabled and sick. Now's
the time for everybody to get involved in stopping these evictions.
Solidarity starts in one's community, with friends, neighbours,
co-workers...

Pance.