[Marxism] Who’s To Blame For Zimbabwe’s Tragedy?

Ruthless Critic of All that Exists ok.president+marxml at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 15:43:52 MDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Walter Lippmann
<walterlx at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Who's To Blame For Zimbabwe's Tragedy?
> By Ghali Hassan

> Faced with these difficulties and challenges, the people of Zimbabwe
> have to reconcile their differences and continue the independent path

"Have to"? Walter, don't you like to say (quite rightly) that *we*
have no right to say what people in other places "have to" do?

Articles like this are actually dangerous, because they actually turn
people off from leftism in disgust, at being told what they "have to"
do.