[Marxism] Who’s To Blame For Zimbabwe’s Tragedy?

Aaron aaron at mylists.fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 23 04:26:19 MDT 2008

>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:51:23 +1000
>From: glparramatta <glparramatta at greenleft.org.au>
>
>If comrades have not already, read the ISO Zimbabwe's take on the
>government of national unity being imposed on the people of Zim at
>http://links.org.au/node/531

Yes, I read it. For all its criticism of the pro-imperialist, neo-liberal,
capitalist MDC leadership, iinstead of treating the MDC and its
imperialist backers as the main enemy of the masses of
Zimbabwe, it wants a united front of those masses with the MDC!

In Zimbabwe, ISO-Z is part of the problem for the oppressed and
part of the solution for the oppressors.

 - Aaron