[Marxism] Celia Hart: The FARC - today more than ever

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Fri Jul 25 15:29:01 MDT 2008

Wow! She definitely goes off the deep end on this one. She sounds like one
of those "Rah! Rah! Guerrilla Movement" Ultra-lefts, but really liberals,
of the 60s, the kind that ran around with berets. But, her main problem
isn't Ingrid Betancourt, it's the FARC, itself. They can do no wrong and
make no mistake. From someone who has shown the ability to analyze
profoundly, this is a surprisingly shallow analysis. They pick up guns
against the fascist Uribe, they were led by "Tiro-fijo," so let no-one
criticize them.