[Marxism] [Fwd: Robert Meeropol Reacts to Ruling on Rosenberg Grand Jury Decision]

Jay Moore pieinsky at igc.org
Fri Jul 25 17:08:38 MDT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Robert Meeropol Reacts to Ruling on Rosenberg Grand Jury Decision
Date: 	Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:29:07 -0400
From: 	Amber Black <amber at rfc.org>
To: 	Amber Black <amber at rfc.org>

Dear Friends of the RFC,

We’re forwarding you a link to video of a local ABC affiliate’s news
story surrounding this week’s historic decision to release much of the
Rosenberg Grand Jury testimony. This story, which was filmed at the
RFC’s office, includes an interview with Robert Meeropol about both his
parents’ case and the work of the Rosenberg Fund for Children.

While there are minor inaccuracies in the piece, overall it’s a good
story which includes a positive portrayal of the RFC. Here’s the link
(copy and paste it into your browser if it doesn’t lead there directly).

http://www.wggb.com/Global/story.asp?S=8726542

We’re not sure how long this link will stay active, since it’s on a news
website and content changes quickly. The video is about four minutes in
length. We hope you’ll have a chance to take a look before it disappears.

Amber

Amber Black

Public Relations Coordinator

Rosenberg Fund for Children