[Marxism] mail not received

David Thorstad binesi at gvtel.com
Sun Jul 27 08:02:05 MDT 2008

Dear moderator,
I have not received the latest mailing from the list, and only found
that it had gone out by checking the threads on Google. I want to follow
it particularly for any discussion of my latest post on the Supremes and
the Cuban penal code. Thanks to David Picón Álvarez for his thoughtful
response. Do you have any idea where my mailing went, or if it's
floating around in cyberspace? To my knowledge, this is the first time
this has occurred in my case. Thanks for any explanation you can offer.
David