[Marxism] Surprise! Obama and McCain in full agreement on Iraq

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 27 10:27:09 MDT 2008

Right, just as Congress' outlawing combat deployment  of US ground troops in
Vietnam made a big difference.  Actually it did.  More Vietnamese died after
that bit of liberal cover for barbarism than before.

Whether it makes any difference to you Less or to any wing of the
bourgeoisie, does not matter.  The difference that counts is the one that it
makes to the Iraqis, and in that difference that counts, there is no
difference between McCain and Obama.

I don't mean to be rude, but everytime I read one of your musings I can't
help recalling Ripley's line from Aliens when being questioned by the board
of inquiry:

"Did IQs drop drastically while I was away?"