[Marxism] "Re: Surprise! Obama and McCain in full agreement on Iraq": A Marxist analysis of Obama?

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 17:53:18 MDT 2008

Jerry Wells:

"WSWS has posted in the last couple of days articles which make the
discussion here under the subject: "Re: [Marxism] Surprise! Obama and
McCain in full agreement on Iraq" pale by comparison to the Marxist
analysis of WSWS. What is a Marxist analysis of Obama's words?"

Oh please. Spare us the more Marxist than thou nonsense, will you? There's
nothing in those articles that hasn't been written here, written on my blog, or
written or understood by most of the people on this list.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing the content of the articles you posted.
Just laughing at the idea that THOSE represent "Marxist analysis" in contrast to
  many other people writing and saying the identical things.