[Marxism] Love Me I'm A Liberal

Bill O'Connor billyoc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 20:38:16 MDT 2008

Bill Quimby <wquimby at ecr.net> writes:

> Thank you Mark, for reminding me of that great Phil Ochs song!

I wanted to add the introduction he gave to the song here.  It made an
indelible mark on my little 5 or 6 year old psyche the first time that I
heard it, for which I will be eternally grateful.

In every American community, you have varying shades of political
opinion.  One of the shadiest of these is the liberals.  An outspoken
group on many subjects, ten degrees to the left of center in good times,
ten degrees to the right of center if it affects them personally.  So
here, then, is a lesson in safe logic: