[Marxism] Exaggerating Chinese economic power

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 27 21:12:17 MDT 2008

One more thing:  the "rise" of China is no epochal event.  It's not even a
"rise" of China.   The Russian Revolution was epochal event.  The collapse
of the USSR was epochal.  The Cuban Revoluton was epochal.  But this?  This
is international capitalism doing it always has done-- making money.

If there ever was a "paper tiger," economically, China is it.