[Marxism] Interview with Professor Domenico Losurdo and Professor Andreas Arnd on Hegel

Dogan Gocmen dgn.gcmn at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 29 10:32:34 MDT 2008

Dear All

I conducted an Interview with Professor Domenico Losurdo (President of
International Society Hegel-Marx for Dialectical Thought) and Professor
Andreas Arndt (Chair of International Hegel Society) about Hegel's
historical reception, influence, and actual philosophical and political
importance. I conducted the interview for "Baykus" (a Turkish journal
for philosophy). The interview is in German. Anyone of you reading
German and interested in the interview can contact me off-list. But I am
also interested in finding people who can spare some time to translate
it into English so we can make it available to broader readership.

Best wishes,
Dogan