[Marxism] Irrational Exuberance

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 31 08:43:44 MDT 2008

What's irrational here? Brazil is doing very well.

Is there something wrong with Brazil's progress?
Viva Lula! Viva Fidel! Viva Raul! Long Live the
Brazilian Workers Party! Viva Brazil!

Walter Lippmann
Los Angeles, California
A FEW OF THE REASONS WHY BRAZIL IS DOING WELL
Cuban VP Receives Delegation of Brazilian Workers’ Party
http://www.cubanews.ain.cu/2008/0718delegbrasil.htm

Analysis: Brazil, Cuba sign oil pact
http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Analysis_Brazil_Cuba_sign_oil_pact_999.html

MIAMI HERALD: Brazil, Cuba Sign New Healthcare Agreement
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CubaNews/message/82718

Brazil Increases Solidarity With Cuba
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CubaNews/message/73911