[Marxism] Irrational Exuberance

Daniel Denvir daniel.denvir at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 09:05:22 MDT 2008

Wow. I didn't realize that there were Marxists that supported Lula.

I suggest that anyone curious about Latin American social movement's
perspectives on Brazil check out
http://alainet.org/active/view_docs.php3?overview=paises&sub=Brasil

There are articles in Spanish, Portuguese and English.

--
Freelance Journalist / Periodista Independiente
E-mail: daniel.denvir at gmail.com
09-529-0827
Quito, Ecuador
http://glocalcircus.blogspot.com/

CQ features critical analysis, reflection, and expression on politics,
science, and the arts. Sign up for a free subscription to our
quarterly e-periodical: www.caterwaulquarterly.com