[Marxism] Exaggerating Chinese economic power

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Thu Jul 31 09:30:26 MDT 2008

Aww, too bad. I was looking forward to Artesian's reply to the issues Tucker
raised. Reminds me when I was a negotiator, and the employer guy, looking
a bit discomfited, would come over to me and ask whether we could discuss
his response "privately" out of earshot of the teams. Naturally, we'd refuse
since we didn't do secret meetings.