[Marxism] Exaggerating Chinese economic power

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 31 10:25:49 MDT 2008

Not wishing to deprive Marvin of all his fun, I will provide the following
for consideration regarding China's enduring, independent, and fundamentals
of growth--

>From the archives of the Alist, Henry C.K.  Liu  2/23/2006:

If the Chinese economy hits a stone wall, as it will when the US debt bubble
bursts and Chinese export to the US falls drastically, Chinese sovereign
debt will lose credit

rating , bring down the dollar.

This is the real danger of dollar hegemony. Let the record shows that I am
the first to make this connection.