[Marxism] Irrational Exuberance

farmelantj at juno.com farmelantj at juno.com
Thu Jul 31 10:58:56 MDT 2008

All I know is that no true Marxist puts sugar on his
porridge, or was that no true Scotsman?

Jim F.
-- "Mike Friedman" <mikedf at amnh.org> wrote:
We have Walter Lippmann and Shane Mage... They're, like, mirror images of
each other... or maybe one likes the Badgers, the other likes, oh, say,
the Lemmings.

-------

Send list submissions to: Marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu
Set your options at: http://lists.econ.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/farmelantj%40juno.com