[Marxism] A comment on "successful rioting"

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Jun 2 09:13:28 MDT 2008

Over on Richard Seymour’s “Lenin’s Tomb” blog, there’s a guest post by
“Roobin” titled “The just-about-Gramscian theory of successful rioting”
that is a fairly awful exercise in ultraleftism. I am not sure of
Roobin’s identity, but he wrote an excellent analysis of James Joyce
there the other day. My initial comment on “successful rioting” was to
advise Roobin to stick to James Joyce, which prompted Richard to demand
a more considered response. So here goes.

full:
http://louisproyect.wordpress.com/2008/06/02/a-comment-on-successful-rioting/