[Marxism] Clinton open to being Obama's VP

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed Jun 4 09:44:27 MDT 2008

On Jun 4, 2008, at 10:53 AM, Dan Russell wrote:

> I walked into the cafeteria at work this morning to see Obama
> celebrating
> his victory with the Zionists at AIPAC...disappointing but not the
> least
> surprising.

Were you hoping for something else?  The choice is between McKinney/?
and Nader/Gonzalez.  All three are worthy radicals campaigning on
excellent platforms, but at this point Nader's historical
accomplishments and public standing (what psephologists call "name
recognition") make him far and away the preferable choice for radicals.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to
be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos