[Marxism] Clinton open to being Obama's VP

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 08:38:00 MDT 2008

Yesterday night, some friend of mine commented on the possibility that
HRC actually became Obama's VP by saying that if he were Obama, he
would begin wearing two full-body armored vests, one on the other, and
an armored cask with a narrow window for the eyes, covered with
bullet-proof glass.

Don't know if worth it, but anyway I found it funny and send it to all of you.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría