[Marxism] Clinton open to being Obama's VP

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 09:01:38 MDT 2008

By the way, I noticed during the AIPAC speech something which I then went back
and looked at other recent photos from the last few days and confirmed - Obama
is now sporting an American flag pin on his lapel, one tiny but not totally
insignificant piece of evidence that he'll remain firmly within the fold of the
American political establishment.