[Marxism] McKinney & Nader

Shawn Redden wsredden at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:26:38 MDT 2008

I agree with you, and this is exactly my point.

The ABB, Nation-liberal left who 'recognizes'
Nader but not McKinney - the kind who 'respect'
the work he's done for all these years but wish
he'd not be a 'spoiler' - are the very people who
boost his 'name recognition' numbers.  But
they'll NEVER vote for him.  In fact, his
'recognition' to them could very well decrease
his vote total.

C-Mac's campaign represents something new that -
even her absolute numbers are smaller -
represents the embryonic power of a true working
class movement that Nader's Presidential runs no
longer do.

Solidarity,
Shawn