[Marxism] Nader, McKinney, etc.

Linda Jansen jansen.l12 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:10:04 MDT 2008

*On McKinney v. Nader:  I'd rather support Nader, with his party-building
shortcomings, than support McKinney and the Green Party, which (at least
locally) is a swamp.   I'm afraid electoralism is non-starter this year and
we definitely need to get started.   Linda *

Stephen Lendman on Ralph Nader v. Obama (Portion below; whole thing
here: http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9182)

--
Power concedes nothing without a demand--Frederick Douglass
Make the demand!