[Marxism] Need Official English Translation for Marx Letter to Danielson

Nasir Khan naskha3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 08:04:31 MDT 2008

Hello,

The following is the English version  of  the reference  you  are looking for:

However the course of this crisis may develop itself--although most
important to observe in its details for  the student of capitalistic
production and the  professional theoricien--it will pass over, like
its predecessors, and initiate a new 'industrial cycle' with all its
diversified phases  of prosperity, etc.

Marx and Engels Collected Works, Vol: 45, Progress Publishers, Moscow
(1991), p. 355

MARX TO NIKOLAI DANIELSON
IN ST PETERSBURG

London, !0 April 1879
 (Here the  date of letter is 10 April 1879, not 19 September 1879 as
you mention .)

The word theoricien , a  French word, is italicised in the above quotation.

Nasir Khan