[Marxism] Is This Change? Obama Woos AIPAC

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 22:07:36 MDT 2008

I just caught a bit of CNN's Candy Crowley interviewing Obama today. She
pointedly asked him about his "undivided Jerusalem" statement, and noted how it
had aliented Palestinian leadership and was a possible obstacle to peace.
Obama's response (paraphrased)? "Well, I'm sure I said some things which pissed
off the Jewish (or perhaps he said Israeli) leadership as well."

I must have missed that part of his speech.